Complaints Procedure and its panel of specialist solicitors aim to deliver a high standard of service to the general public.

If you’re unhappy with the level of service you received from the solicitor and wish to make a complaint about your experience, we advise raising it with your solicitor directly.

How to make a complaint about a solicitor

If you feel the service from one of our solicitor firms was below your expectations, then that firm should be able to deal with this under their complaints handling procedures. We recommend contacting them for more information about their complaints procedure and discussing your experience with them.

We will also forward any complaints we receive about our solicitors to the relevant solicitor firm to make them aware of the issue.

If you feel unhappy with your solicitor’s response to your complaint, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman.

The Legal Ombudsman is an independent and impartial scheme. It’s there to help resolve legal service disputes and it offers a free service. They’ll be able to talk through your experience and give advice on how to resolve your complaint.

Making a complaint about us

However, in the event of you being dissatisfied with any part of the online service provided by which is a website run by award-winning 5R1 Limited, then the Complaints Officer at 5R1 Limited would like to know. 5R1 Limited is a company that is committed to improving the services delivers.

You can make a complaint in writing, email or telephone. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 working days and endeavor to speedily resolve the issue.

We will try our best to resolve any complaint within 4 weeks, with a response to your questions and details of any action we are taking.

If this is not possible within 4 weeks of receiving your complaint, then we will contact and inform you about why we are unable to respond to your complaint and provide you a timescale on when to expect a response.

Our contact details:

0203 008 5400


Client Care Department
5R1 Limited
79 College Road

If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint, you can contact the Legal Ombudsman. The details for the Legal Ombudsman are as follows:

Legal Ombudsman
PO Box 6804
Tel: 0300 555 0333

email: Web: